Thursday, January 12, 2012

LEPIDOPTERA: PAPILIOMIDAE RESEARCH FROM TAIWAN

Dec 02nd 2011

The Internship was cancelled today because Ms. Julie Urban still couldn't make it and Mr. Adams needs her to be around for me to start working in the lab.
However I am reading the paper Mr. Adams gave me on our first meeting. The paper is very long and is titled: "The Complete Mitochodrial Genome Of The Near-Threatened Swallowtail, Agehana Maraha (Lepidoptera: Papiliomidae): Evaluating Sequence Variability and  Suitable Markers for Conversation Genetic Studies".

I have read 1/4 of the paper and it helps me understand the research a little better and I get the idea of what I will be doing in the lab.



2 comments:

  1. Please share this paper with me so that I can read along and provide useful feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will email it to you by the end of today.

    ReplyDelete